Wednesday, February 24, 2010

la la la la.....

I think that everyone has that one band that can turn any frown upside down, and make you think of that warm summer with your best friend. I think that music does more than make a bad mood good, it gives life. I, personally, put songs to events in my life. Yes, sometimes it sucks, because I can’t listen to certain songs or even bands because of a “not so great time”. BUT, how much do you love when that certain song comes on, and the butterflies rumble in your tummy, and that warm fuzzy feeling comes about? My all time favorite songs are the ones that make me think of my brothers, sisters, mother, friend and even lovers. My favorite gift I have ever received was a CD with songs that reminded them of me…love,love,love!

I know a lot of people who say they have no idea what the words of a song are??? THAT IS CRAZY! That, to me, makes the song! My favorite band, now, is Kings of Leon. Everyone is different, but, I can be in the worst mood ever and put my iPod in, tuned to them…instant fix! The word ‘favorite’ is used loosely, because I truly LOVE all music, I don’t know what it is, but I am certain that I couldn’t live without it! Okay, random blog over

No comments:

Post a Comment