Saturday, January 8, 2011

My mind runs at 15 million miles a minute these days!

And because of that, my blogs won't make since and more than likely be about 15 million things as well. So, here it goes...
My emotions are all over the place right now.
I don't want to think about the future, it makes me too sad.
I don't want to imagine you not there to cheer me on, because you are one of my BIGGEST cheerleaders.
I am trying to be strong, but I don't know how to.
I don't want to think about missing our 'until 4 am' chats.
I was told that I was brave today and that made me guilty, because I'm just the friend who is trying to be a support from 5,000 miles away.
YOU are the bravest, strongest person I know.
Even though I am scared shitless, I am still happy you are here NOW!
Don't give up...we are fighters. It's not in our nature to give up.
Life is unfair and too damn short. It's what we do in this short life that makes us who we are now and forever. This quote from Mary Oliver rings true, especially in this struggle:
Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?
This quote has definitely got me thinking about everything. I am sad when I think about what will never be, but I am ecstatic to know you now, to fight this terrible unfair battle with you! I love you bestest...to the moon and back!

Also, I have decided that 'feel better' sayings are the stupidest thing ever invented.

No comments:

Post a Comment