Monday, December 6, 2010

My forever friend...

You know those really amazing people in your life, where time that has passed doesn't matter and you can have a cup of coffee and it seems, that really, time just made your relationship that much stronger? I feel like I have a lot of those relationships and I am so thankful for each and every one of them. I have found another one of those amazing 'friendships', have you met France? I feel like I was made for this country. I love everything about it, the open minds that people have. The way the women don't really give a shit about the guy who whistles and hollers at her. I know this is crazy, but I really like the Metro system. I love that you can walk wherever you need to go. I love that each different country in Europe has it's own culture and something new and exciting to offer. Yes, Paris will always have my heart, but Europe, I think we will be Forever Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment