Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Let it snow, Let it snow. Let it snow....


This is how our day started. I was walking Lila to Ballet and we were trudging through slush and walking with our umbrellas because of the freezing rain!



This is about an hour after lunch and the snow still kept falling...



...around 5 pm....


The backyard after it had snowed for about 6 hours straight...


One of my favorite things...snow and ice on tree limbs. So pretty!




This car wasn't stuck, but the news had reported that a bunch of people were having to sleep in their cars, because the roads were so bad...still makes for beautiful pictures:)



There you have it...the freak snow storm of 2010 for Paris. Apparently, this weather is usually a January/February kind of thing. I love that I was here for that, however, it's freezing and I am so ready for the summer. I will be counting down the days! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment