Monday, October 18, 2010

Facts of the day...



I love taking photographs.

I don't think I'm very photogenic and I hate photos of myself<---- this is something I'm working on.

I am trying to find a photographer to shadow, assist, anything really, because I want to learn more about an art I love.

I have found that French is way harder to learn than I expected, especially with no consistent teacher.

I am in love with Paris.

I hate Metro strikes, they put a damper on exploring.

I don't mind not knowing what will happen in this year to come.

To me, the unknown is the greatest adventure of all time.

This experience is a lot different than the one I had in my mind.

Change isn't a bad thing. Change teaches lessons that will be carried with me for the rest of my life.

I know now that I don't have to settle for anything or anyone.

Being alone teaches you a lot about yourself.

Even when you think you are healed from something, life throws you lemons to make you a stronger person...

The French don't care about things as much as Americans. That is why they age gracefully (in my opinion).

I want to make sure I live everyday to the fullest.

No regrets. You will miss out on something spectacular, if all you think about are the "What If's".
:)




No comments:

Post a Comment