Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Disconnect

I want you to know what's going on. Today, I asked My best friend, Wendy, to go onto my facebook and change my password and not tell me what it is until i'm ready to face the drama of the 'real' world again. I honestly wish that i could just disconnect from everything, and when i come back to the real world everything would magically just be fixed. That, however, is not reality. I have a void, an emptiness and a want for more in life. I know that this doesn't fix anything, but to me this is less stressful. Having a twitter, blog, flickr, facebook, myspace, and e-mail account that you have to update is adding stress, not making anything better!! All of these are supposed to help you connect to the people you love not take you further away from fixing things.
February was seriously the most stressful month that i have had to go through in a really long time. I felt like I had to go through it alone. I haven't talked to my mom for 2 months because of a stupid miscommunication and every time she would post on one of my siblings posts i felt even more alone, and i would get mad she was talking to them and not me. Seeing that has hindered any 'fix' to this relationship and that makes me sad and is the main contributor as to why i'm not a facebook junkie anymore. I feel like this is the only way to fix and become closer to my family. I don't want to fight with anyone and i don't want anything petty to become a problem before the BIG issue is fixed. There is no easy button in life, but i'm going to simplify my life as much as possible, fray hairs aren't becoming to a 23 year old. :)
If you want to get a hold of me you can call, text or e-mail. Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment